Vodafone are excited to announce this year’s most eagerly anticipated handset the Samsung Galaxy SIII and is available to pre-order on-line. This handset will be available for buy in a few weeks time. However if you pre-order now you get more benefits and great offers from Vodafone.
This is by far the most technologically advanced handset in the last 12 months from Samsung. Below are some brilliant key features mentioned.
Key Features of Galaxy SIII:-
• S Voice – Command your phone through your voice and not your touch.
• Social Tag – Links pictures with social media sites.
• Direct Call – Knows when you want to call and dials for you.
• Smart Stay – Knows when you’re looking at the phone and doesn’t time out or go on standby.
• Smart Alert – Let’s you know you have a message when you’ve been away from your phone.
• 4.8 HD Super AMOLED display
Why To Get Samsung Galaxy SIII from Vodafone?
Galaxy S3 is the most talked about smartphone this week and use as much data as you want for 3 months. Then you’ll know which data package suits you best. At Vodafone, one can sell the old phone up to the value of £300. So, you can buy this week’s most talked about smartphone.
• Get 100 Free Music Tracks (Download) via Vodafone Music Service (Pre-order only)
• The Galaxy SIII 32GB is exclusive to Vodafone for the pre-order period
• 3 Months Data Test Drive – Unlimited data for first 3 months
Price Tariffs on Vodafone:
The Samsung Galaxy SIII handsets are available in Blue or White with some cheapest price plan on which the phone is free. These suggested price points are respectively outlined below:
Free Samsung Galaxy SIII 16GB:
+ 900 minutes,
+ unlimited texts
+ 2GB Data
From £41 month (24 months contract)
Free Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB:(Exclusive for pre-order period)
+ 1200 minutes,
+ unlimited texts,
+ 2 GB Data
From £46 month (24 months contract)
The eVoucher usage – 3MHPLR is allowed for this phone. The 3 months half price line rental code (‘3MHPLR’) will work on the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The code applies to 18 and 24 month contracts. The code can’t be used on cashback and loyalty sites.