The time has finally arrived when the most wanted smartphone “Samsung Galaxy S3″ hitting the UK mobile industry making the demand and the crazy among the people go super high. Samsung has predicted that the new Samsung S3 will be an even big seller than its previous “Samsung Galaxy S2″ model, which was voted as the smartphone of the year 2011 along with the best handset for Android.
Time is ticking for this top gadget to get into the hands of millions who have been waiting for a long time as it is due to finally launch on the 30th May 2012, but currently available from most UK networks on a pre-order. In this article we will highlights the specifications, features and also compare Samsung Galaxy S3 deals from various networks and find out which deals would be the most recommended.
Specifications & Features of Samsung Galaxy S3
The new Samsung S3 smartphone comes with many features that were not present in the old model Samsung S2, making the gadget lovers wanting the handset even though they have not physically seen the handset. Let’s find out some of the most important specifications and features of the Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III and see if these features can be a competitive feature against the rival Apple iPhone 4S.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. Processor: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 Exynos 4212 Quad
2. Display: 4.8″ (720 x 1280 pixels) with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
3. Memory: up to 64 GB internal memory with 1GB RAM.
4. Camera: 8 megapixel (3264×2448 pixels), autofocus, LED flash, simultaneous HD video and image recording, face and smile detection. 1.9 megapixel for the front camera.
5. OS: Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
6. Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
A complete specification of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is available from gsmarena.com where they have covered by sections and explained the technical stuffs in detailed.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S3:
1. Smart Stay Screen: An intelligent front-facing camera who knows when you are looking at it, helping the screen to stay bright until you look at it, handy when you are reading a book or watching a YouTube video.
2. Buddy Photo Share: Facebook tagging makes simpler by automatically linking with your Facebook profile with your friends photo when you shoot on the new Galaxy S3 as it recognises their faces.
3. Direct Call: Bored of clicking the Call button, no more with the new Samsung Galaxy SIII, which will automatically dial the selected phone number when you simply lift the phone to your ear, handy when you are in the middle of texting but changed mind rather to make the call.
4. S Voice: A great inovation from Samsung, where you can command you phone to perform an operation rather than touching the buttons, handy when you want to snooze you alarm, reject a call, change the volume or take a snapshot from the phone camera.
5. S Beam: Sharing is made easy with the Galaxy S3 with the S Beam where you can connect your Galaxy S III with your friend’s phone and transfer documents, pictures, videos and music, contacts and many more.
6. Smart Alert: The new smartphone notifies you with alerts and the phone knows when you picked it up and also gives a vibrating nudge when you got a missed call or a new message. There are many more alerts options embedded in this beautiful and stylish handset.
7. Best Photos: Found a good shot and looking for the menu option to press the camera icon to shoot it, with the new Samsung Galaxy S3 you will never miss a perfect shoot again, as the 8 megapixel cameera will automatically shoot upto 8 photos to make a continuous scene and will even choose the best one for you.
Comparing The Best Samsung Galaxy S3 Deals From The Top UK Networks
Since the new Samsung S3 is not completely launched in UK, As of 5th May 2012, it is available to pre-order from some of the mobile networks such as 3, T-Mobile, Orange, Vodafone and O2. We will bring out a detailed comparison on the Samsung Galaxy S3 deals and find out what deals would be best for pre-order.
1. 3 Mobile Network – The One Plan (Pre-order)
2000 any time any network minutes
+ 5000 UK texts
+ 5000 3 to 3 calling minutes
+ All-you-can-eat-data allowance
+ Free voicemail
+ Unlimited Tethering
+ Skype/Viber voice + video calling
+ No upfront charge
24 months for £34 a month.
2. T-Mobile Network – coming soon by the end of this month. Not available on pre-orders.
3. Orange Network – Not available on pre-orders.
4. Vodafone Network – Not available to pre-order, but you can register for updates.
5. O2 Network – On & On 24 months (Pre-order)
Unlimited UK mins
+ Unlimited UK texts
+ Upgrade to a new phone up to 1 month early.
+ 1GB Data allowance (£5 extra per month for 2GB)
+ £19.99 upfront charge
24 months, £41 a month.
6. Mobiles.co.uk – Vodafone Your Plan 900 + Mobile Internet £5 Discount (Pre-order)
There are a lot of other packages from mobiles.co.uk, but we will suggest the best package to come in comparison with the other networks.
900 mins any network anytime
+ Unlimited UK Texts
+ 1GB data allowance
+ No upfront cost
24 months, £36 a month.
Looking at all the above six different best Samsung Galaxy S3 deals, the best recommended deal which allows the handset to use to its full potential is from the 3 mobile network on The One Plan giving all-you-can-eat data to tether and use unlimited internet with no fair usage policy compared to O2 who are providing only 1GB on higher monthly price and with upfront charge.