The Samsung Company has been making amazing waves again and again in the world of mobile market. This company has launched the much awaited Galaxy Note II Ultrafast in recent times. This superb smartphone has terrific video, gaming as well as reading capabilities. The improved screen along with precise stylus has further enhanced the appeal of this phone.
The device runs on a speedy quad-core processor and has got Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system in it. It supports 4G LTE as well as HSPA+ networks. It was released in the month of October 2011 and in colors of Titanium Gray, Marble White, Amber Brown and Ruby Wine. Let us take a look onto its specifications.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note II Ultrafast:
- 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm, 183 grams, S Pen stylus
- 5.5 inches, HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Quad-core 1.6 GHz
- 8 Megapixel camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, MicroSD up to 64GB
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth, USB
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Standby and Talk times of 900 hours and 25 hours approximately.
This device runs on Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) along with the technology of TouchWiz interface. If you are looking for proprietary apps and colorful icons then you may find it similar to its predecessor. Powered by 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor and has a RAM of 2 GB. You can easily make calls and even text without any trouble. The apps loaded on this note are quick to respond to touch.
The handset delivers an accessory in the form of the S Pen, which comes with every device. Integrated with the on board software, users can easily draw their creations with laser point accuracy. You can easily take notes; highlight something on a website and many more. This is a perfect example of modern technology merging with the convenience of using a pen. The screen is extremely responsive to the S Pen making it a joy to use.
The unit offered more than acceptable performance in its camera option because of an 8 megapixels auto focus shot with LED flash that also allows you to shoot 1080 pixel videos too. During out and indoor shoot, it was able to balance color and exposure properly with most subjects in still mode. The camera app that is pre-installed in the device allows you to click photographs in various modes.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II Ultrafast is one of the most advanced smartphones available, and as you can see, it cuts no corners to provide the ultimate smartphone experience.