Samsung and Nokia are one of the two great manufacturers of electronic devices that have their own standard and priorities. It is very difficult to compare between Samsung Galaxy Camera vs Nokia 808 PureView. Both these devices are very popular around the world because of their functions, rich specifications and advanced features.
The Samsung Camera was released on the month of November 2012 in colors of Black, White, Pink and Orange. On the other hand, the Nokia 808 PureView was first seen on the month of June 2012 in colors Black, Red and White. Let us now find out the differences of specifications between them.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Camera:
- 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm, 300 grams
- 4.8 inches, Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- 16.3 Megapixels, 4608×3456pixels, autofocus, 21x optical zoom, pop-up Xenon flash
- 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM, microSD, up to 64 GB
- WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Organizer, Image/video editor, Document editor
- Standby and Talk times of 200 hours and 4 hours approximately.
Specifications of Nokia 808 PureView:
- 4.0 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 360 x 640 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 123.9 x 60.2 x 13.9 mm, 95.5 cc, 169 grams
- Nokia Belle OS, 1.3 GHz ARM 11
- 41 Megapixels, 7152 x 5368 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon flash
- 16 GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, NFC
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Standby and Talk times of 500 hours and 9 hours approximately.
Specifications of both these smartphones are quite similar to each other with some differences between them. The Galaxy Camera comes with an Android operating system version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A9 processor making it supremely fast. While the 808 PureView comes with a Nokia Belle operating system with CPU of powerful processor at Single-core 1.3 GHz ARM 11. The difference is big when it comes to operating system and processing support.
Samsung Galaxy Camera is packed with a 4.8 inches large screen with the displaying capacity of 720 × 1280 Super Clear LCD capacitive touch screen resolution. On the other hand, The Nokia 808 PureView 808 boasts a AMOLED capacitive touch screen display of 4.0 inches loaded touch screen technology with the performing capacity of 360 × 640 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera offers a 16.3 megapixel sensor with a 23 mm – 480 mm, f/2.8 aperture lens and 21x super long zoom, for which Samsung has developed the lenses in house to ensure optimum pricing and quality. On the other hand, The Nokia 808 PureView comes with a 41 Megapixel camera of 7152 x 5368 pixels resolution featuring Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash.
Overall the Samsung Galaxy Camera vs Nokia 808 PureView are quite similar to each other in terms of specifications. The better Smartphone between the two is the Samsung Galaxy Camera because it occupies the latest technology with better camera and operating system.