The usages of tablets are increasing variably and are gaining popularity around the world. Among many companies who produce quality tablets, Motorola is one who produces some of the bests. One of its fascinating creations is the Motorola Xoom 2, which has specifications that will keep you gasping.
The device was released on the month of December 2012 in color of Black. It comes with a superb design, excellent screen, good processor and some nice media features including that of social integration. Let us take a look at its specifications to understand better.
Specifications of Motorola Xoom 2
- 216 x 139 x 9 mm, 386 grams, Multitouch
- 8.2 inches, , TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 800 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb), Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- 5 Megapixels, 2592?1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 16 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, microSD up to 32GB
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player
- MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- Standby and Talk times of 648 hours and 6 hours approximately
The Motorola Xoom 2 being a budget friendly tablet device occupies a 5 megapixel camera which captures high quality pictures offering autofocus, LED flash and face detection functions. It comes with an Android operating system of version 3.2 (Honeycomb), whose advantage is the availability of high quality applications in the Android Market. It does have some disadvantages too that one must understand before purchasing.
Disadvantages of the Motorola Xoom 2
- Fiddly on screen keyboard
- Low battery life
- Irritating lock key placement
- Screen smudgy
Where To Buy Motorola Xoom 2 in UK?
Amazon is one of the best places for purchase in UK offering reasonable prices.
This mid priced tablet can be brought from Amazon at £329.99. The price of the device may be a bit high but those who can afford paying such an amount of money at one go are suggested to purchase from Amazon as they offer free delivery too.
Overall, the Motorola Xoom 2 is an amazing device giving flexibility of usage on the go. Although it may not be very popular like the Samsung Galaxy Tab but it is one of the smaller tablets in the market offering premium features with an amazing screen at a decent price.