LG Optimus G Pro vs Samsung Galaxy Note II are two excellent units who have unique features in different aspects with a highly attractive design. Both these company devices are very popular around the world because of their unique functions, amazing specifications and advanced features.
The LG Optimus G Pro comes with an operating system of Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with Quad-core 1.7 GHz processor and will be first seen on the month of April 2013 in colors of Black and White.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II comes with Android operating system version 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with Quad-core 1.6 GHz processor and was released on the month of September 2012 in colors of Titanium Gray, Marble White, Amber Brown, Ruby Wine, Pink and Blue. Let us now find out the differences of specifications between them.
Specifications of LG Optimus G Pro:
- 139 x 70 x 10 mm, 160 grams
- 5.0 inches, True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16 million colors
- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Quad-core 1.7 GHz
- 13 Megapixel Camera , 4128 x 3096 pixel ,LED flash
- 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB, NFC
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player
- MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3 player
- Photo viewer/editor, Document viewer/editor, Organizer
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note II:
- 5.5 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16 million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm, 180 grams, S Pen stylus
- Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), Quad-core 1.6 GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera , 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, MicroSD up to 64GB
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth, USB
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 3100 mAh.
Let us now start with their screens. The Optimus G Pro sports a 5.0 inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and pixel density of 401 ppi. The Galaxy Note II sports a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and pixel density of 267 ppi. The screen of the Optimus G Pro is smaller than the Galaxy Note II, but when it comes with pixel density LG’s handset is a bit ahead of the S3.
One of the biggest differences between them is their camera features. The Optimus G Pro is equipped with a powerful 13 megapixel shutter of 4128 x 3096 pixels with autofocus, LED flash. On the other hand, the Galaxy Note II comes with a camera of 8 megapixel giving output to a resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels with autofocus, LED
As you can see, these LG Optimus G Pro vs Samsung Galaxy Note II devices are basically close to each other. They both have the same operating system and the same quad-core processing power but better device between the two is the Optimus G Pro because it inherits latest and better technology.