The battle is between Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4, which are the top demanded smartphones from two of the leading manufacturers in the world. Both the devices are classy with an ability to fulfill all the needs of a customer. Samsung Galaxy and Apple phones are some of the stunning phones well known around the world and fall under the same price range.
Between the Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4, the Galaxy S2 has an operating system of Android version2.3 (Gingerbread) and was first seen in the markets on April 2011 in Black, White and Pink colors. On the other hand, the iPhone 4 comes with iOS 4 operating system and was released on the month of June 2010 in colors of Black and White.
We are clear that these phones are built with excellent software and CPU support, let us now find out the winner between the Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4.
Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 – Compare SpecificationsBoth the Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4 have excellent specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Features:
• 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
• 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm with touch sensitive controls
• 8 Megapixel Camera , 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
• Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
• Video Recoding 1080@ 30fps
• 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
• MicroSD, up to 32GB
• GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth
• Dual-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A9
• Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
• Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
• Battery: Standby and Talk times of 710 hours and 18 hours approximately.
Apple iPhone 4 Specs:
• 3.5 inches, LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen
• 5 Megapixels camera , 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
• Touch focus, geo-tagging, HDR
• Video recording at 720@30fps, LED video light, geo-tagging
• 8GB/16GB/32GB storage, 512 MB RAM
• GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
• TV-out, iCloud cloud Service, Googlr Maps, Audio/Video player and editor, Voice command/dial
• Standard Battery, Li-Po 1420 mAh
Specifications of the Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 are very rich which is the reason why they have received such positive response among people all over the world. Let’s find out the best deals available on both these devices.
Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 – Best Contract Deals in UK:
Both the Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 being two of the best stunning smartphones in the market have some amazing monthly contract deals with them on different mobile network providers. The Best deals for Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 in UK are:
Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 – From 3 Mobile Network
One of the best deals for Galaxy S2 and iPhone 4 in UK comes from 3 Mobile Network. The One Plan at £31 per month offers:
• All-You-Can-Eat Data
• 2000 minutes
• 5000 Three-to-Three minutes
• 5000 texts
• 24 months contract
Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4 – From Amazon:
For those who can afford to purchase the iPhone 4 at one go are recommended to go with Amazon at £459.99. The Samsung Galaxy S2 is available at £384.50 from Amazon being quite cheaper than the iPhone 4.
Who Is the Winner between Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4?
The winner between Galaxy S2 vs iPhone 4, is the Galaxy S2 in terms of specifications, but people prefer iPhone 4 because of its user interface and unique functions. Depending on choice one can grab the amazing deals from 3 Mobile Network and Amazon, as they come at very reasonable prices with full flexibility.