People all over the world are waiting eagerly for the release of the new iPhone 5 with all the expectations and rumors spread throughout the internet. One of the biggest rumors of the iPhone 5′s release date which did not happen was on the 4th October 2011. Instead, Apple launched the elder brother and the upgraded version of the iPhone 4 called the iPhone 4S. It came with fascinating processing power and introduced a new featured called Siri voice commands and control.
Sales of the iPhone 4S all over the world are sky high and continuing with every second passing, making it the best creation of Apple so far. The introduction of the new unit from the company will no doubt set high standards in the mobile market. People are highly concerned of the iPhone 5 price range, will it be affordable? Only time can tell.
iPhone 5 Price – An Overview Of Rumors On Its Specifications
There are rumors spread all over the internet regarding iPhone 5 price, specifications, features, design and concept’s. Lets take a look on a summary of what the device could actually hold:
- Operating System – iOS 5, a new operating system that is rumored to be called Lion X would accompany a user interface based on the concept of direct manipulation and multi-touch gestures.
- Messaging – iMessage, designed to compete against the strengths and popularity of the Blackberry Messenger. This would function as smartphone messaging services.
- Features – iCloud and Siri – Users will be allowed to share photos, documents, applications and much more through the new upgrade automatically syncing with iCloud. It is also said that Apple will introduce a wireless headphone having Siri functionality, giving flexibility while working, exercising etc.
- Processing and Camera - The device might work with the support of a powerful A5 Processor enabling smooth multitasking, and an 8 Megapixel camera with HD recording.
- Display Characteristics : The screen size could be larger than the iPhone 4S with the best Retina display technology.
- Connectivity : HSDPA+ capability, 3G/4G connectivity for faster downloading, browsing and streaming.
With the expectations of such high specifications on board, the iPhone 5 price would definitely not be cheap, but the question remains how expensive could it be?
iPhone 5 Price – How Expensive Could It Be?
The Apple iPhone 4S is trading successfully at £499 sim free and £35 to £40 per month on contract from the top 5 mobile networks in UK. It suggests that the iPhone 5 Price would be in the range of £500 to £600 sim free and contracts would be in the range of £40 to £50 per month.
Looking at the above iPhone 5 price anticipation, going with sim free contracts on the top 5 mobile network providers would be a safe and wise decision. Those who have been saving money to get hold of this masterpiece can take the other option. Owning the upcoming masterpiece from Apple, which is said to set standards in the smartphone market would undoubtedly be a pleasant feeling.