Sony Ericsson and Apple are two giants in the mobile manufacturing industry today. All their devices have rich features with great styles. In today’s article we will compare two of the best creations of the company, Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4S.
The Sony Ericsson handset was released 4 months after the Apple iPhone 4S, in the month of February 2012. It has an amazing camera, while its contender occupies a fantastic operating system with an amazing user interface. Let’s take a look at specifications of the Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4S in detail.
Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s – Specifications
iPhone 4S is the upgraded version of the iPhone 4 that had created a huge buzz among people all over the world. Its specifications are:
- 3.5 inches LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass, Oleophobic coating
- 16/32/64 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth and USB
- 8 Megapixel camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Video : 1080p@30fps, LED video light, video stabilization, geo-tagging
- iOS 5, upgradable to iOS 5.1
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- Standby Up to 200 hours, Talk time Up to 14 hours
- Music play up to 40 hours
The Sony Xperia S is an upgraded version of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, that comes with:
- 4.3 inches LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC and USB
- 12 Megapixel camera, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Video : 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light, video stabilizer
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), planned upgrade to v4.0
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Standby Up to 450 hours, Talk time Up to 8 hours 30 minutes
- Music Play Up to 25 hours
Specifications of both the Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s are amazing as they fall in the high range of prices. The Xperia S comes with amazing processing power boasting a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor. It supports great connectivity speeds of browsing, plenty of internal storage, along with the planned upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich OS making it a top class device. On the other hand, the iPhone 4S is highly popular among millions of people worldwide. It has Siri natural language commands and dictation, along with latest features and functions. It is one of the highly desired smartphone’s today.
Let us take a look at the best options available for purchasing the Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s in UK.
Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s- Options of Purchase
The Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s can be purchased from Amazon at £379.98 and £493.00. Those who can afford to spend such high amounts of money at one instance are recommended to purchase from Amazon.
For those who are looking to grab the Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s, on monthly deals from mobile network providers are recommended to go with 3 Mobile Network because they offer:
iPhone 4S with the “Ultimate Internet 1000 deal” at only £38 per month, including:
- No upfront cost
- All-you-can-eat Data
- 1000 any network minutes
- 5000 texts
Sony Xperia S with, “The One Plan” at only £31 per month, offering:
- All-you-can-eat data
- 2,000 minutes
- 5,000 Three-to-Three minutes
- 5,000 texts
The better device between the Sony Xperia S vs iPhone 4s, is Apple’s iPhone 4S because of its advanced features and the blend of latest technology. Deals from 3 Mobile Network through the Ultimate Internet 1000 does not require you to pay an upfront cost. Customers can make the most out of their money spent through these amazing offers.